My hands were itching to do some cooking. So for a simple and light dinner, I cooked the following:
1. Heat up frying pan.
2. Put in a small dollop of butter.
3. Quickly put in the vegetarian mushroom stock after the butter has melted.
4. Toss dried garlic all over the mushroom.
5. Saute mushroom and garlic for just a few minutes.
6. Then pour in egg (that has been beaten and has a tinge of soy sauce) into pan. Mix with fillings.
7. Saute fillings for a few minutes. Then done!
I was lazy to cook rice, so the next option is whole wheat toasted bread. As you can see in the picture, I also have Vegenaise to mix with the fillings. Yeah, I mix almost everything – my cooking is quite weird, as you can see. 🙂
If there’s anything that I want to modify in this dish is to NOT put garlic. And if you want the mushroom to have that buttery taste, I think it’s best put in when the butter is being melted in the process, not after. 🙂