1. My first Milo Dinosaur, served at D’Chillz. Made by Alden. Not bad.
2. Kids being miniature soldiers.
3. Stopped by Phanit’s house in Australian Village after dinner at Station. Daron, you would’ve been so proud of your student! He practices, you know…”
4. Vanilla & lime with butterscotch topping at D’Chillz. I claim only Aaron and Sandy can do it right.
5. Dozens of monks trickling in on Wat Po compound. Mimi and I was giggling when we saw some of them had tattoos at their backs.
6. Trust the Thais to come up something innovative (and low-budget) like this recyclable Windex sprayer using Pepsi and Lipton Ice tea bottles.
7. Saturday nights at Dr Pak Lee’s, playing Wii. This guy can ski like nobody’s business okay! LOL
8. One of the six cats of the Lee’s…CUTE KAN. This is my first time of my seven years here to even be near one!
9. Farewell potluck for Bob at the Lampadans.
10. Bob and friends before he left for good.
11. Had awesome green noodles with Ivonne, Onya, Teds, Jun and Fian.
12. …wouldn’t be complete without the most awesome Thai chai yen on earth (though it’s diluted, by the time this picture was taken)
13. Simple activity during Ivonne’s farewell dinner. Wrote messages of encouragement to Ivonne, read it to her, and make it into a star! (though most of the time, we forgot to read and we concentrated on making the papers into stars…haha)
14. Ivonne sorting out two of her huge bags to fit 46 kgs, the max. luggage requirement of KLM.